Month: August 2018
Commercial property for lease – Sydney, Melbourne, lease for commercial property.#Lease #for #commercial #property
lease for commercial property
Fivex commercial property listings
Sydney Melbourne commercial space for lease in high-profile locations
Sydney Surry Hills
Melbourne Flinders St
Melbourne Flinders Ln
North Sydney Alfred St
Make business a pleasure with your Fivex commercial space
Welcome to Fivex, where you’ll find the perfect home for your business in high-profile locations in Sydney, Greater NSW, Melbourne and Cairns. We exclusively lease our own privately held, centrally located commercial properties. Our dedicated team takes immense pride in providing flexible, personalised services that have you settled swiftly into your new premises, and support your business throughout your entire tenancy with us.
Some of our recent tenants
A group set up to help revitalise the North Sydney CBD has voted to dissolve itself after claims it was ignored by elected officials.
Fivex is a family owned, award-winning, boutique commercial property company. Whilst we’ve owned and leased commercial property for more than 40 years, we are not a real estate agency. We own and manage our own assets
Michigan Real Estate: Search for Real Estate Listings in Michigan at, where to find commercial real estate listings.#Where #to #find #commercial #real #estate #listings
MI Real Estate Listings, News and Resources
Real Estate Resources
Best strategies for first time home buyers or buying again after years of owning.
Sell My Home
Tips for selling your home in the current market and maximizing your sale
Ask the right questions and discover what to look for in your next apartment
Discover great concepts, current trends, and decorating tips for your home
Easy to understand breakdowns on mortgage types and how to apply for loans
Whether moving across town or the state, find moving tips or details
Roommates / Shared Housing
Check Your Credit Score
Download Our Real Estate App
Your Regional News Pages
More on MLive
2017 MLive Media Group. All rights reserved (About Us).
The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of MLive Media Group.
Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site.
Commercial Lease Agreement Overview, commercial property for lease.#Commercial #property #for #lease
Commercial Lease Agreement Overview
A commercial lease is a contract between a landlord and a business for the rental of property. Most businesses will choose to rent property instead of buying it because it requires less capital. Commercial lease agreements are more complicated than residential leases because the terms are negotiable and vary greatly from lease to lease. Before signing a commercial lease, it is important to understand the lease terms that define the rights and responsibilities of each party.
Commercial Lease Agreements vs. Residential Lease Agreements
There are significant differences between a commercial lease agreement and a residential lease. Commercial leases offer:
- Fewer legal protections: Consumer laws that apply to residential lease agreements do not cover commercial leases. State laws provide less consumer protection against deceitful landlord practices because state lawmakers assume that business people are more knowledgeable.
- Varied terms: In many cases, a landlord can use a standard form for residential leases because there is little need to accommodate different tenant requirements. Commercial leases, though, have varied terms because the need of each tenant is different.
- Negotiable terms: Commercial lease terms are usually negotiable. Terms subject to change include the rent amount, rent increases, the length of the lease, the ability to assign a lease, and allowable improvements.
- Longer terms: Most residential leases are for no longer than a year. Many commercial lease agreements, on the other hand, are often for several years.
Important Commercial Lease Agreement Terms
Before signing a commercial lease agreement, make sure that the terms will meet the needs of the business. The failure to determine requirements prior to committing to a lease can lead to unfortunate consequences. Commercial leases usually include the following terms:
- Rent amount: A landlord will calculate the rent amount based on the square footage of the space. Be aware of what footage the landlord uses to calculate the rent. For example, does the footage include the elevator and interior walls? If possible, negotiate which party is responsible for other costs like utilities, property taxes, insurance, and repairs.
- Rent increases: Commercial lease agreements will usually provide for an annual percentage-based rent increase. Negotiate with the landlord for a cap on the percentage increase in order to avoid unmanageable rental costs later.
- Security deposit: The lease should verify the amount of the security deposit and the terms regarding its return.
- Length of the lease: Most landlords prefer long-term lease agreements. This, however, may be unwise for a new business. Ask the landlord for a short-term lease with an option to renew. This may raise the rent amount, but it is a better alternative than agreeing to a lengthy term.
- Improvements: A lease should address what improvements or modifications can be made to the property, which party will pay for the improvements, and whether the tenant is responsible for returning the unit to its original condition at the end of the tenancy.
- Description of the property: The lease should clearly describe the property under lease. For instance, the lease should clarify whether it includes bathrooms, common areas, a kitchen area, and a parking facility.
- Signs: If necessary to the success of the business, be certain that the lease agreement does not prohibit putting up signs that are visible from the street. Also, check local zoning ordinances to determine what other limitations may apply.
- Use clause: Many lease agreements will incorporate a use clause to define the activity the tenant can engage in on the premises. These clauses are in place to protect the property from damage and limit the liability of the property owner. If possible, ask for a broad usage clause just in case the business expands into other activities.
- Exclusivity clause: This is an important clause for retail businesses renting space in a commercial complex. An exclusivity clause will prevent a landlord from renting space to a competitor.
- Assigning and subletting: Ask the landlord for the right to assign the lease or sublet the space to another tenant. This is an important term because the tenant is still responsible for paying the rent if the business fails or relocates, but with a assignment or sublet clause in place, the business can find someone else to cover the rent.
- Compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA): Under the ADA, if a business is open to the public and has more than 15 employees, the premises must be accessible to people with disabilities. The lease should determine who is responsible for making any necessary alterations to the property and who must pay for these changes.
Get a Free Initial Legal Review of Your Commercial Lease
Commercial lease law is constantly changing and can be rather complicated for non-attorneys. If you have questions regarding commercial lease terms or other issues, the assistance of a professional may help. Contact a local attorney for a free initial case review to discuss how they can help with your lease and other legal concerns.
Quels sont les critиres du statut d’agent commercial ?
- L’article L.134 -1 du Code de Commerce dйfinit trиs clairement le mйtier d’agent commercial.
L’agent commercial est un mandataire qui, а titre de profession indйpendante, sans кtre liй par un contrat de louage de services, est chargй de faзon permanente de nйgocier et, йventuellement, de conclure des contrats de vente, d’achat, de location ou de prestations de services au nom et pour le compte de producteurs, d’industriels, de commerзants ou d’autres agents commerciaux. Il peut кtre une personne physique ou une personne morale. Ne relиvent pas de la prйsente loi les agents dont la mission de reprйsentation s’exerce dans le cadre d’activitйs йconomiques qui font l’objet, en ce qui concerne cette mission, de dispositions lйgislatives particuliиres.
LES QUATRE FONDAMENTAUX DE L’AGENT COMMERCIAL EXERCANT EN QUALITЙ D’INDЙPENDANT OU SOUS FORME SOCIЙTALE
- Un secteur gйographique
- Une exclusivitй
- Une clientиle
- Une rйmunйration (gйnйralement basйe sur un taux de commissions (*))
L’agent commercial est susceptible d’intervenir dans pratiquement tous les domaines d’activitй (*).
L’agent commercial mandataire, un expert de la fonction commerciale
L’agent connaоt dans le dйtail toutes les facettes techniques des offres qu’il dйveloppe.
Expert de la relation, il connaоt les processus de commercialisation qui lui permettent de traiter au mieux les attentes de ses clients.
L’agent commercial mandataire, un chef d’entreprise au statut prйcis
L’agent vend pour le compte de ses mandants. Il n’est pas salariй.
Sur l’obtention de rйsultats concrets, l’Agent sera rйmunйrй par des commissions au prorata du chiffre d’affaires gйnйrй.
Le statut d’Agent commercial est soumis aux dispositions des articles L134-1 et suivants du Code de Commerce.
L’Agent peut exercer soit en qualitй de personne physique soit sous forme de sociйtй (*).
(*) (cas particulier nous consulter)
L’agent commercial mandataire, un entrepreneur motivй
En commercialisant les offres d’entreprises qui lui ont confiй un mandat, l’agent entrepreneur assume le risque de commercialisation en lieu et place de son mandant.
Pour diversifier le risque tout en s’assurant d’un flux de recettes, rйgulier et en croissance. L’agent dйveloppe un portefeuille de marques au travers des diverses entreprises qu’il reprйsente. La richesse et l’йquilibre de son portefeuille, qui inйluctablement est amenй а se renouveler, sont un signe de son dynamisme.
L’agent commercial mandataire, vйritable force de vente Associйe
Il est un partenaire impliquй qui s’intиgre particuliиrement bien dans l’йquipe commerciale. Il est motivй par le dйveloppement, les projets et la rйussite de l’entreprise.
Vous avez des interrogations juridiques, fiscales, ou toutes autres sur la profession d’Agent Commercial ? Consultez-nous
Real Estate Listings – MLS & Homes for Sale, where to find commercial real estate listings.#Where #to #find #commercial #real #estate #listings
where to find commercial real estate listings
Los Angeles MLS
Orange County MLS
Riverside County MLS
San Bernardino MLS
San Diego MLS
San Francisco MLS
San Jose MLS
Santa Ana MLS
Santa Cruz MLS
Ventura County MLS
Dallas / Fort Worth
Las Vegas MLS
Long Island MLS
Portland, OR MLS
Salt Lake City MLS
Westchester, NY MLS
Real-Estate.com helps you search local MLS-listed homes for sale, updated real estate listings, and local real estate agents who are licensed REALTORs . You can find new and resale homes, plus condominiums, townhomes, and land for sale.
Just click on a state in the map below, or one of the metro area links on the right. Then you can search by specific city or town, price range, and/or many other criteria, including homes with reduced prices, short sales, foreclosures, MLS number, zip code, or even school district.
Buying or Selling a Home? Find and Compare Local Real Estate Agents
Higher Foreclosure Rates can mean a great opportunity for some homebuyers. You may be surprised to find a dream home for up to 50% below market value.
Prime Locations – Commercial Real Estate – Olympia, Tumwater, Lacey, looking for commercial real estate.#Looking #for #commercial #real #estate
BROWSE OUR COMMERCIAL LISTINGS
Are you looking for help finding that perfect property to buy or lease? We can help.
If you re looking for help filling a vacancy or selling commercial or investment property, we can help.
If less hassle, more cash flow and higher property value is what you re looking for, we can help.
Whether we re selling, leasing or managing commercial real estate, we re determined to create value for our clients 100% of the time. Here are just some of the things we offer that, when combined, deliver results you won t get elsewhere.
Finding the best opportunities takes targeted marketing, not sitting around waiting for the phone to ring. That s why we combine hustle with targeted marketing.
Getting better results comes down to knowing what others don t and then acting on that knowledge and we re obsessed with knowing what others don t.
We don t just understand commercial real estate theoretically, we invest in it ourselves. As a result we have the industry expertise experience you can count on.
No matter what you re doing in commercial real estate, we understand that it s an investment and we understand investing. We know how to maximize your returns while reducing your risk.
We know the local market inside and out and as a result of that knowledge, we can help you find opportunities that would have otherwise gone unnoticed.
It s not what you know, it s who you know. In real estate, it s all about your network, your distribution channel, and ours is BIG. We ve spent almost 30 years building our network to benefit you.
Since 1988 we ve been helping entrepreneurs, investors and developers grow their businesses and investment returns by finding better properties, negotiating better deals and operating commercial real estate more efficiently and profitably.
This Golf Club Road office complex was listed for sale as an investment opportunity yet its occupancy was only about 25% and the main tenant (and owner) planned to vacate.
Tumwater Industrial Property Lease
This Tumwater industrial property, approximately 12,000 square feet, posed a challenge mainly because almost 1/3 of the property is actually a functioning airplane hangar with a door that opens up to the Olympia Regional Airport’s runway.
123 4th Apartments Mixed Use (Management)
123 4th Apartments is the first large-scale mixed use building of its kind in Downtown Olympia. Being that the building is seven stories and features a structured parking garage, the cost of construction was substantially higher than a typical garden style apartment project.
Landmark Commercial Realty, Commercial Real Estate Firm, looking for commercial real estate.#Looking #for #commercial #real #estate
commercial real estate
brokerage firm since 1988.
Landmark helps clients
Dispositions and 1031
for South Central
Choose Landmark Commercial Realty for your commercial brokerage needs
For over 25 years, Landmark Commercial Realty has been providing professional services in the commercial property market. Our primary focus is South Central Pennsylvania which includes locations such as Harrisburg, Carlisle, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Lancaster and Hershey markets. Contact us today to learn more and discover how we have guided thousands of satisfied clients to their ideal property.
Buying a Property
Selling a Property
Leasing a Property
Jason Grace and Landmark have played a critical role in representing our organization throughout several complex lease transactions and investment acquisitions over the last several years. I would recommend Jason Grace and his Corporate Brokerage Services team at Landmark Commercial Realty to any organization looking to gain an advantage over their competition.
-Principal, Select Capital Inc.
In working with Landmark and Jason Grace over the past several years, Crossgates has benefitted from their talents and experience which provided unique and reliable insights on the Central Pennsylvania commercial real estate market.
$38.8 Billion in Annual Transactions
Our international platform provides access to a ‘one world team’ of best in class advisers, expert agents and brokers. This global team has been built by choosing companies who share our vision, values and meet our compliance standards and affiliate obligations. Learn more at:
Landmark Commercial Realty Inc. is proud to be a gold sponsor of the World Surgical Foundation. WSF is committed to providing charitable surgical healthcare to the world’s poor and underserved in developing nations, regardless of race, color, religion, or creed. Learn more at: www.worldsurgicalfoundation.org
Land Development Sites
Rising Interest Rates and Commercial Real Estate
TCN Worldwide s State of the Market: Eastern Edition, 3rd Quarter, 2017
Central PA: A Top 5 Core Industrial Market
Whether you are looking to buy a commercial property or sell property, we can help connect you with the ideal situation. At Landmark Commercial Realty, our expertise doesn’t stop there – we also help business owners and entrepreneurs find the right property for their buying and selling needs.
Pattaya condo, Pattaya house, sale, rental, commercial real estate for rent.#Commercial #real #estate #for #rent
Pattaya Real Estate :: Sale :: Rent.
Pattaya Real Estate for sale and rent.
Condos in Pattaya for sale and rent, houses in Pattaya for sale and rent, villas, land or commercial properties for sale or rent in Pattaya, Thailand be sure to find it listed at our site. Our website about Pattaya real estate will help potential buyer and Pattaya property professionals to locate and know about area’s different condominium and housing developments in Pattaya. You are also welcome if you wish to sell your own property in Pattaya. Focused at international buyers, we are will assist you in your language. We provide quality service to clients who are in need of buying, selling or renting properties in Pattaya from cheapest to luxury ones both in the residential and commercial segment. We gather listing for condos, houses, villas in Pattaya and load them on the website on a daily basis, keep it up to date, making sure potential buyers will see them.
Real estate listings: condo Pattaya (total: 587)
Condo – East Pattaya
Sale: Only for rent.
Studio – Central Pattaya
Sale: Only for rent.
Condo – Central Pattaya
Sale: Only for rent.
Real estate listings: house Pattaya (total: 211)
House (Villas) – East Pattaya
Rent: Only for sale.
House (Villas) – East Pattaya
House (Villas) – Pratumnak
Rent: Only for sale.
Real estate Pattaya listings: commercial (total: 19)
Commercial property – East Pattaya
Rent: Only for sale.
Commercial property – Naklua
Rent: Only for sale.
Commercial property – East Pattaya
Rent: Only for sale.
Condo and house for sale and rent in Pattaya.
Inside our website you will find relevant information about real estate in Pattaya and a lot of Pattaya condo for rent and sale. We have researched important data about Pattaya area’s condos and new housing, all real estate information extremely relevant to anyone interested in the local Pattaya condos and houses market. Included FAQ section as well. These items are helpful to anyone seeking to buy or rent real estate in Pattaya. The future of the Pattaya community is very bright. Pattaya and the surrounding area are growing and expanding.
Buy or rent condo or house in Pattaya with our company.
Our company will assist you in finding the right Pattaya property for sale or sell your own property, help you negotiate and sign contracts, obtain legal advice, or property management services, as well as provide you with the necessary information in order to make your life easier. Whether you are looking to sell or to buy: Condos or Houses, Land, Commercial businesses in Thailand – Kim Property Real Estate is your partner matching you with the right property! Your satisfaction is our commitment.
Pattaya real estate company.
We are covers following service:
- Sale or Resale of Residential Property such as condo unit, house or villa;
- Residential Leasing or Rental for condos, apartments, villas or homes;
- Commercial Property Sale or Leasing or Rent;
- Property management – Kim Property Real Estate is dedicated to providing the condominium owner with a hands on approach to managing there investment.
- Property renovation – transform your Pattaya condo or home from ordinary to anything-but with start-to-finish renovation advice, from budgeting and planning to find the right materials for the job to replace kitchens, cabinets, bathrooms and windows.
Condo Pattaya, House Pattaya and Pattaya real estate information.
Looking for house for rent Pattaya? Looking for Pattaya condo for rent? Contact us by email, ICQ or Skype – we will quickly and professionally help you to find the best condo or house for sale or rent.
ROCK Commercial Real Estate, LLC, looking for commercial real estate.#Looking #for #commercial #real #estate
looking for commercial real estate
WHAT WE DO
“Everyone at ROCK was extremely professional, helpful, timely and knowledgeable. Any commercial transactions I am involved with will include ROCK and especially Ben Bode. He was trained very well, learned very well from superb REALTORS. I cannot speak high enough of the organization and its principals.”
“Rock has handled all the accounting for our Commercial Condominium for nearly three years. Their accounting team handles everything for us from billing and A/P to monthly financial statements to highly complex analysis of Bond financing. Beyond that they proactively evaluate our position and provide me a heads up when they believe that we should be doing something more cost effectively. Their service is without equal.”
– Gary Sonke, President, Susquehanna Commerce Center Condominium Association
ROCK’s Management Solutions team has been managing our commercial property for the past two years since we acquired it. Eric Stankiewicz and his support team have been very responsive to all of our needs. As importantly, they are responsive to the needs of our tenants. From current and future maintenance needs, to financial accountability and reporting, ROCK’s Management Solutions has really helped make our investment worry free.
– John Giambalvo, Giambalvo Family Limited Partnership
“ROCK Commercial is fantastic to work with and their market knowledge and data is unmatched. Their strategy for making an offer was outside the box and helped to show the win-win for both parties. They are responsive and aware of all aspects of the deal transaction.”
“Very thorough and excellent communication from Greg. Always follows up and does what he can to bring two parties together to execute a lease.”
– Andrew Levine, Adams County Realty, LLLP
“John Birkeland managed a challenging transaction with a can-do and pragmatic approach. I’d highly recommend John to anybody looking to do real estate business in eastern PA.”
– Mike Liyeos, Quattro Development, LLC
“The ROCK Team is one of the most professional teams I have ever worked with! I want to especially mention the hard work of Jason Turnbull!”
– Jeff Spangler, Richard D. Markey, Inc
Building Surveying Firms, Commercial Chartered Surveyors – Estate Agents in Blackpool, UK, commercial building sale.#Commercial #building #sale
commercial building sale
tel: 01253 316919
Use the quick search form below to find the property you are looking for:
Duxburys Commercial is a leading provider of Commercial Property related services along the Fylde Coast, Blackpool, Preston, Lancashire, North West England and North Wales.
Duxburys Commercial offer a wide range of Professional and Agency services within all sectors of Commercial Property. We comprise of Chartered Surveyors, Non Domestic Energy Assessors and a Commercial Agency and base the services we provide on experience, in depth knowledge and comparable evidence. Our clients include major clearing banks and private clients.
LATEST NEWS DEALS
TOWN CENTRE 4 STOREY PROPERTY SELLS TO BE DEVELOPED STPP
• TOWN CENTRE RETAIL / OFFICE BUILDING • WEALTH OF PASSING PEDESTRIAN / VEHICLE TRADE • 4 STOREY BUILDING / WOULD SUIT VARIETY OF USES • INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED • TOTAL NIA: 460 SQ M (4,951 SQ FT) ***
12 NO. FLATS RESIDENTIAL INVESTMENT SOLD STC
MODERN OFFICE ACCOMODATION LET AGREED
NEW BUILD WAREHOUSE/BUSINESS UNITS BLACKPOOL ENTERPRISE ZONE
DAKOTA COURT UNITS 1, 2, 3 4, AMY JOHNSON WAY, BLACKPOOL BUSINESS PARK, BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE, FY4 2RP.
• LOCATED ON ENTERPRISE ZONE POTENTIAL BUSINESS RATES SAVINGS
• MODERN FRAMED BUSINESS/ WAREHOUSE UNITS
• LOADING FACILITIES AND ON SITE CAR PARKING
• EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY, WOULD SUIT VARIOUS STYLES OF BUSINESS (B1, B2 B8)
• AVAILABLE INDIVIDUALLY OR IN MULTIPLES
• CAPABLE OF TAKING MEZZANINES
PRICES ON APPLICATION SALE OR RENTAL
The building itself is located in the Enterprise Zone. For further information regarding possible Business Rates savings to your company please contact Clare Taylor on 01253 316919.
This new development is located on Amy Johnson Way on Blackpool Business Park, Blackpool, Lancashire. It is positioned close to Blackpool Airport and Squires Gate Retail Park which includes retailers Currys, PC World, Maplin and Pets at Home. There is a McDonalds restaurant and Morrisons Supermarket and Petrol Station. Blackpool Business Park is directly accessed off Squires Gate Lane (A5230) which connects onto the Promenade and also commences access towards Lytham St Annes. It allows access towards the M55 / M6 motorways and also commences access into the town centre.
The soon to be completed warehouse units are capable of taking mezzanine floors. The units will benefit from glazed entrance areas with windows. The units will also benefit from good height loading doors with excellent loading facilities and car parking areas.